Friday, December 10, 2010

Josh and Angelica Engagement Shoot Part 1

This was my first photo shoot session. The most nerve racking thing ever. Josh and Angelica moved to my church  a year or so ago and we have become pretty good friends. Angelica, the shiest girl ever has just recently tied the knot with Josh, a pretty outspoken person. Opposites do attract! They were the cutest thing together and Josh was so protective of her, its so cute. Josh's younger brother was the one that got me to take their pictures and boy am I glad I took the opportunity. On the shoot we spent half the time taking pictures and the other half talking about Avatar which the boys were in love with at the time, oh and food! Check these two love birds out!































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks again for taking our pics:) you're awesome!

Search This Blog