Saturday, April 20, 2013

On a more personal note...

Life, please slow down!!! . Well half the year is almost over. My first year of college is practically done and my trip to Romania is just around the corner. Yes, I'M GOING TO ROMANIA!!!! I can not wait to get this summer started! 
And because I love sharing things about my life with people ( and because i talk A LOT) here are some adventures I've had in the last month! These are just images captured off my iPhone of my daily shenanigans. (;


WARNING: There are more pictures here than expected. Oopsss....


 I love DIY projects! Wish I could do this for a living lol
Making some homemade Guacamole with the girls..it was pretty delicious, not gonna lie.





  I love this kid! Made this for Lucis birthday ( This is his nephew) 


  Spring Training!


Yupp, we're old ladies all ready! 
 Road trippin'! Off to Sedona (: 


 My new love, Burgers and Fries! YUMM!

 So cute (:
 Hello mom and dad! Welcome back from Hawaii (:  ... Macadamia nuts covers in chocolate! YUMM! However our life supply is officially done :(
 School.
 Where most of my essays get written. Love this little cafe!




 FLOORDROBE: New words added to the dictionary! LOL 

 I love my sunday schoolars (: 
 Baby Brother (; He's so handsome!

  A real crown of thorns! Show and tell at sunday school for Easter!
 Im in a book club; nerd (:
 My fav!
 The good ole' days



 Cleaning out my closet; shameful 
 Love my girls!



 More DIY projects...yay (: 








 Thought i should record a good sock bun day (:




 Working hard at prom (; 

 My fix to any bad day (: 
 See, I do pay attention in class! I have snapchat to thank for this (; 



So Romania of us (: Loved it!



 hehe (; 

 Best stuff ever!!!!!!
I have my mother to thank for this. She thinks I'm dying -_-
 Calcium or sugar?? Not sure whats in the bottle 



 I have learned today that this cacti blooms for only one day a year. It give flowers for only 24 hours. Interesting! Either way it was gorgeous! 

 "Rejoice always,pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus."
 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

No comments:

Search This Blog