Tuesday, May 7, 2013

{ Patricia }

If pictures had sound all you would hear for the next few minutes would be laughter. 
What turned out to be weeks of planning turned into " we have no idea what we are doing". I will be honest this was a little scary for me. I talked to Patricia about what kind of locations she wanted and we had a few places set up, until the morning of.  Our plans got cancelled and we were left with no location to go shoot at it. I panicked just a little deep inside :D Long story short I worried all day long for nothing! Haha I dont remember last time I laughed this much at a session. It was a blast. 
Patricia brought her friend along Priscilla and we all packed the car and pretty much just hit the road until we found something we liked. But the whole thing turned into a hang out and us hating Patricia for being so darn gorgeous. 
So here is her gorgeous self (; 

*  All images Copy-write of  Eunice Vesa Photography
                                                                          Please do not copy, alter, or distribute without permission.



















































































No comments:

Search This Blog