Friday, October 4, 2013

{ 20 }

I made it!
I really thought at one point Peter Pan will come to my window and take me away to Never Land, where I will never have to grow up and enjoy my teen years forever but I think hes too busy looking for his shadow still.
I really could go on and on about my 20 years of existence, the ups the downs, the good and the bad.
But really all that matters is that God has been with me every year and has blessed my life beyond measure and for that I can not thank Him enough. 
Although I am still very young, its such a bitter sweet moment turning 20 and officially being out of your teen years and life finally beginning. 
If I could remain young forever I would haha or for at least another 20 years. 
At the end of my trip in Romania this summer, my cousin asked me what have I taken from this trip and the experiences I've had and it was simply
Never underestimate time
A lesson that can be applied in so many different aspects of life.
So 20 here we go!!


* The images below are from 2 small photo shoots I had in Romania this summer.
As a photographer I'm always behind the lens, so wanted to share a few pictures of me (at 20-3 months) from the one time I actually stepped in front of the camera.










































No comments:

Search This Blog