Monday, February 10, 2014

Flagstaff

A few weeks ago my brother had to drive up to Flagstaff, so I decided to ride along to keep him company.  One friend coming along turned into three and like usual it turned into a photo shoot :D
So here is some snow, a tulle skirt I attempted to put together and a $12 red dress.
Winter you've been way to warm this year. 

 *  All images Copy-write of  Eunice Vesa Photography
                                                                          Please do not copy, alter, or distribute without permission.

















 Doesn't she look like Katniss Everdeen here? haha























  Tomorrow my handsome little brother turns 19!!  He is truly my best friend and probably the funniest person ever. But I wont get all mushy gushy here (;

No comments:

Search This Blog