Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Daiana | Senior Portraits

I know what your thinking... Man is this girl gorgeous! 
Just about every family member stopped and said who's that pretty girl while I was editing her session!
This senior session was gifted to Daiana before she leaves out of state for college. 
Should I even mention shes going for engineering? ( you go girl!)
So I didn't know much about her before hand but let me just say that this was more of a hang out than a session. I had such a blast with this easy going beauty that we even went out to dinner after haha
So here is this free spirit beauty! Enjoy (: 

( excuse my B&W photos. Not quite sure why they are showing up as Sepia on here.. ) 

*  All images Copy-write of  Eunice Vesa Photography
                                                                          Please do not copy, alter, or distribute without permission.























































No comments:

Search This Blog