Monday, September 16, 2013

Santino & Lois | Phoenix Engagement

Congratulations Lois and Santino! Woo hoo!  
Santino is from Portland, so he contacted me ahead of time and told me he is  coming in town soon. With that being said, he wanted to propose.
 Lois is a very dear friend to me so I couldn't be happier for her when I heard.
The problem?
They were both trying to schedule pictures with me at the same time haha
Shortly after I  arranged plans with Santino  to document the whole event Lois contacts me and said Santino is coming to town and she would like some couple pictures. So yes I lied and went along and set up a date with her but little did she know Santino all ready had this planned out. It was so hard to not say anything to her! 
Couldn't be happier for you two. It was just 8 month ago when I took Lois's graduation pictures as she finished college and I joked with her that those pictures will get her married (;
Here is the lovely couple! 

 All images Copy-write of  Eunice Vesa Photography
  Please do not copy, alter, or distribute without permission.


                                                                                             






































































No comments:

Search This Blog