Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Wien | Austria

I am head over heels in love with Vienna. 
I really wish these pictures could express the true colors of this city. 
So if I go MIA anytime soon it is because I have decided to move there for a year.
Which I am dead serious about. 
I dont know if it was the great architecture, the rich history, the busy night life, the impressive parks, the good food, the endless amount of vipers you saw on the road, the endless flower gardens, or just great company. Either way this summers adventure took me by surprise and I fell in love.
I can really just go on and on but I might be here until morning.
Enjoy. Explore. Got to Vienna. 






 


































































































No comments:

Search This Blog