Monday, November 4, 2013

Desert Flowers

You can never let flowers go to waste!
For my birthday last month I got this pretty bouquet of sunflowers mixed with some wildflowers but as pleasant as it looked, let me tell you about the smell!
It smelled like a SKUNK! 
But then again the poor guy tried right? lol
So after stinking up my car, my work desk, and my house I was ready to throw them out.
Good thing I didn't! I got this pretty flower crown out of it and a nice bouquet also.
Thank God for my gorgeous friends who are always my go to models! 
We planned this the night before and that day I also had a wedding to shoot so we quickly rushed in the morning and took a few shots. 
And yes by then the smell went away, thankfully lol
Enjoy this beauty and my smelly birthday crown (: 


  *  All images Copy-write of  Eunice Vesa Photography
                                                                          Please do not copy, alter, or distribute without permission.



  






















No comments:

Search This Blog