Saturday, November 2, 2013

| October |

There's just something about the month of October.
And I'm not being biased just because it was my birthday this month (;
I said earlier in my September post that there are tons of good stuff coming up this month and boy was I  was taken by surprise. 
Two best friends got married.
I shot two other weddings.
I went up north every single weekend; discovered new places.
Became addicted to coffee.
Got lots of flowers.
Ate more ice cream than usual.
Became obsessed with Pei Wei.
Wore my leopard scarf more than I should have.
Bought 2 red dresses.
Finally got a raise at my job.
and lastly laughed a little more than I did last month.
I just wanted to share some special moments from this month and say how grateful I am for all the special people that made my month awesome
God is gooooood!
October you shall be missed; see you next year (: 


I think this was taken on Sep 30th but I just love this girl and picture too much (: 

 Been doing a lot of partying with my brother at night lately (;
 Lorena helping me with a project. I think i might hire her. 
 Sent this to my little cousin to make her smile. I think I might keep it for no shave November (;

 Credit to Dennisa Ardelean for the most delicious birthday dinner and cake (; 


 woooo hooo turned 20 this year (: 
 Yellow flowers ; my mom knows me so well (: 
 Another birthday dinner ; so spoiled (; 

 Told you, lotssss of ice cream 

 PEI WEI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and a movie with Lorena. We love getting off work late 

 Another late night party with the brother 


 Love my manager; gives me massages and answers my phone for me (; 

 Wedding ready (: 


 Mary and Matthew's wedding (:





Went up north for the day with the girl (: 











I thought this was pretty good; give a listen!









took a miny family vacation (: 






Me and Daniel made an instagram account.... it was a fail... 



Last trip of the month! PDX!!!!!!!!! 























Eli say cheeeeez (: 

Watching Curious George Eli style (; 




No comments:

Search This Blog